Monday, September 10, 2012

For Fun Today...Anyone Selling Avon Products?

This past weekend, I was on my motorcycle and was suddenly riding in a huge deluge of rain and wind.  I had just bought some fabulous MAC lengthening mascara - black of course and after less than 4 minutes in the rain, my face was streaked with black and I had to constantly blink my eyes from the mascara dripping into my eyeballs.  Not safe for riding a motorcycle and definitely not a good look when taking off the goggles.

Here's Your Healthy Tip of the Day:  In all the years I've trained and fought, I never did either without my mascara and lipstick.  Avon waterproof mascara was the best...never ran and pretty difficult to remove at the end of the day.  Ladies, if you're going out on a motorcycle, take my advice for safety and good looks....wear waterproof mascara.  If anyone out there has a better suggestion re:  brand of mascara that won't run and lengthens lashes....please share!  Otherwise, I'm off to purchase some Avon today!  Just one more tip they didn't tell us in motorcycle safety school.

No comments:

Post a Comment