Monday, August 13, 2012

What I Observed At Golf School

A week at golf school and not only did I improve my own swing but I had the opportunity to spend 9 hours a day observing other persons' swings.   Here's what I saw:

Here's Your Healthy Tip of the Day:  Most of you out there could play a better game of golf if you could swing the club correctly.   Yes, it's all about form, but if you don't have the flexibility to execute proper form, you will never improve....ever.  My partner and I improved our form with critique; neither of us had a problem with flexibility.  Why?  Because we exercise, stretch and receive acupuncture treatments on a regular basis.  Acupuncture can greatly improve your flexibility, stamina and help you get your game on!  Call or email the office today to get pro-active with your swing.
917-701-7582  k@kmondesire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment