Tuesday, July 31, 2012

It's Back To The Usual

It's been two weeks since I twisted my L5 vertabra and tore my hamstring jumping off my Harley, but I've just been given the green light to get back to my Insanity regime and daily yoga.  Yippee!  I've got to take some modifications and precautions, but I feel pretty confident that I will be on my way back into my regular routine.

Here's Your Healthy Tip of the Day:  Sometimes, we experience setbacks due to injuries.  Give yourself the space, time and have patience to heal properly.  Tomorrow is another day....there is nothing worse for an athlete than to be unable to participate in his/her favorite sport, so take the time and do it right.  Tomorrow is my day to get back to what I love because I took that time to heal.  A special thank you to the ladies at Duffy & Bracken Physical Therapy for helping me back to wellville!

No comments:

Post a Comment