Monday, July 30, 2012

Homemade Lunches Can Be Fabulous

This past weekend, my partner and I had wonderful homemade lunches that I prepared in advance.  The cafes and take out choices where we work on the weekends are limited at best and just plain lousy...need I say more?  So, every week, I prepare lunches for us.  It doesn't take much time to plan, prep and pack nutritious and delicious lunches.  One week might be tomato florentine soup and dill-spiced chicken salad over farm fresh lettuce and tomatoes.  Another week might be homemade chili with fresh baked cornbread.....anyhow, you get the picture here.

Here's Your Healthy Tip of the Day:  If you take a little time to plan, prep and prepare a wonderful homemade lunch, you'll save a huge amount of money over a year's time, you'll eat nutritious and delicious meals and stay in a healthy lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment