Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Fun At 50

Here's Your Healthy Tip of the Day:  Just for kicks and giggles, I'll make you laugh today just like the fellow laughed from AARP's motorcycle insurance division.  I was on the telephone today obtaining the cheapest motorcycle insurance out of all the companies that offer the service with John from Foremost.  I said, "wow....what a day!  There's just so much fun at 50!  This morning I had anesthesia...best nap I've had in years...no, they wouldn't give me a 'go cup'....just love that anesthesia....oh, what for?  Oh yes, my first colonoscopy now that I'm an old bag and an AARP member....did you know with my AARP card I get a free donut at Dunkin Donuts when I buy a large coffee?  Yeah...and now that you're giving me the motorcycle insurance at the best discount, I feel like I've just won the lotto!  Oh, hey...what an exciting day, indeed...." 
John replied, "wow, I see what I have to look forward to when I get to your age..."
For all you 'old farts' out there like me, remember....you're as young as you feel, so take good care of yourselves like me and live life to the edge...you only get one ride in life.  I've decided that mine is going to be on 2 wheels!

No comments:

Post a Comment