Monday, October 15, 2012

Time Warner A New Source Of Elevated Blood Pressure

Last Thursday, I dropped off my old cable box and router that I had to reset every so often and exchanged them for the latest models at Time Warner.  Now that the company is charging a monthly fee for the wireless router, I figured it would be best to have a new one in tip top condition.  Well, since Thursday, I have had no wireless capability, no scanner/fax or printer capability and I have had to move every piece of office communications equipment because the new router box needs to be next to the cable box.  Wow....technology making life easier.  Forget getting a technician on the phone.  After 2 hours and more being on hold and no service over the past 5 days, I'm still waiting for this situation to be resolved.  Of course, a tech returns the call over 18 hours after you leave a message and tells you he's fixed the problem remotely over the phone...NOT!  Needless-to-say, I'm having more than a cow over this issue as I have a business to run.

Here's Your Healthy Tip of the Day:  If you are one of the many thousands of people out there who have no wireless due to Time Warner's new router/cable box, do what I'm doing...BREATHE!!!  Don't let the stress and aggravation of the issue drive your blood pressure up.  If you've had no service, demand restitution for the days you've had no service.  Time Warner...are you reading this??

No comments:

Post a Comment