Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What's In Your Lunchbox Today?

Yesterday, I took such a good lunch to my office, I have to share with you today.  I had fresh lettuce from the farmer's market.  On top of that, I had grilled eggplant and onions from my garden.  Organic chicken breast from the farm, marinated in my own garden's lemon thyme and fresh lemon - grilled on the Foreman....all topped with homemade citrus vinaigrette with a slice of artisinal bread from Eataly....it was yummy in the tummy, low fat and really nutritious!  A farm fresh peach made dessert later on the winner.

Here's Your Healthy Tip of the Day:  preparing and taking wonderful lunches to work can help you lose weight (or maintain it), stay healthy and do wonders for your wallet.  Everyone should have lunches like mine every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment