Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Anxious or Depressed? Acupuncture Can Help!

Here's Your Healthy Tip of the Day:  If you suffer from anxiety, depression, have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder or other psychiatric disorder - don't despair.  Although in some cases, you MUST stay on your medication, regular weekly acupuncture treatments can help you emerge from that 'dark hole' a
nd put you back into a healthy place of mind, body and spirit.  Regular acupuncture treatments can also help with the side effects of many antipsychotic drugs (anxiety, dry mouth, lack of sex drive, weight gain).  If you or someone you care for has mental health issues, call or email my office to schedule an appointment.  I have many years experience dealing with such cases and can help.  917-701-7581  k@kmondesire.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly, I was just reading up on your blog and had a quick question. I was hoping you could email me when you get the chance, thanks - Emily : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised that acupuncture could do so much like that... Thanks for the info...

    ReplyDelete