Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Life Is An Adventure

Here's Your Healthy Tip of the Day:  Ok, 3 motorcycle helmets and now no bike...guess what's on the wish list once I sell my Sportster and upgrade?  I've always wanted to see a Montana sky, Mount Rushmore, Jellystone (or is Yogi Bear really in Yellowstone?) National Park and a Sedona sunset.  I'm going to plan a few motorcycle adventures for me and my honey bunny...some really groovy roadtrips...old time diners and motels, see those big skies and mountains majesties...life is a great adventure.  Plan your own adventure today - whether it's going to the big city for the day, or a hiking trip or a night at the theatre.  Ok...Bali and Tahiti with New Zealand thrown in for good measure is going on that list of mine as well, but whatever is on your schedule for the next few weeks, slot in something new and exciting and share it with someone special.

No comments:

Post a Comment