Monday, November 26, 2012

My Little Friend, Cooper

There's a new celebrity at my downtown office building.  His name is Cooper.  He's white, fuzzy, full of beans and vinegar and wears a smile that could melt the hardest of hearts.  He's a 3.5 month Golden Retriever puppy who puts a smile on everyone's face.  Most difficult to resist, I've volunteered to doggie sit this wonderful bundle of happiness.  I hope I have the opportunity to do so; I know my patients will love to see this little guy, as most remember the smiles they had when my own therapy dog, Sooki, "worked" (ha! that was a joke...work!) with me in my office for years.

Here's Your Healthy Tip of the Day:  If you should come in for treatment at the downtown office, don't be surprised if you meet my little friend and neighbor, Cooper, who might be visiting and assisting me for a day here and there.  Uh oh....Henry the Bear is going to be jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment