Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Where Are You NOW?

It's week 5 of P90X; this morning, I asked my workout partner if it would be o.k. if I just stayed in bed and watched him workout...not as many calories burned, but at least I'd burn 5.  Less than 1 minute later, I was out of bed and getting ready to do our biceps/back/abs day.  90 minutes later, I was glad I got out of bed, really happy to have a motivated partner for the days when I just don't feel like getting out of bed to exercise, and even happier when my clients and neighbors comment on how good I'm looking lately.

Here's Your Healthy Tip of the Day:  Wherever you might be in your wellness/exercise program, you're bound to have days when you just don't feel like doing it...motivate yourself or make certain your workout buddy will push you to do the right thing.  You'll feel better  and look better in the long run.  If you aren't enrolled in a wellness program yet....what are you waiting for?  Life is short, spring and summer here in Manhattan is even shorter.  Get going today!  Call or email my office and find out how YOU can look and feel your best!

No comments:

Post a Comment